In this position you will be ideally placed to develop your accountancy skills in a supportive, friendly team environment. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable commitment to developing a career in Finance and will ideally be AAT Level 4 or ACCA part-qualified. You will have great attention to detail and be highly organized, working in a process driven manner. You will be a confident user of Excel and a great communicator who is able to develop a strong, professional rapport with your clients.
With much room for development, responsibilities include:
- Handling a variety of financial reconciliations
- Processing monthly journals such as payroll, prepayments and accruals
- Preparing month end reporting
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing a variety of VAT returns and calculations
- Having responsibility for a wide portfolio of client accounts
Our client is a leading accountancy practice with a strong heritage that has experienced a great deal of growth in recent years and are looking to expand their friendly and supportive team. This is a fantastic environment to take your next steps in your Finance career. Please be aware that vehicle access is required to reach their site.