You will be given the opportunity to work with a variety of accounting software packages in order to deliver monthly management accounts and the preparation for financial year end.
- Working on a portfolio of client accounts
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing monthly journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments and month end procedures and reports
- Preparation of VAT calculations and VAT returns
- Documenting, reviewing and checking your work and month end reports before sending out to clients
The successful candidate will be qualified to AAT Level 4 or equivalent, and you will be comfortable learning and using new accounting packages. You will be methodical and practical with a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active and flexible attitude.
My client is a leading family-run accounting practice based in a lovely part of Oxfordshire who are enjoying significant growth.