In this role, you will be responsible for managing a range of client portfolios and tax return, advising clients and the internal team, and supporting with business development activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing P11D preparation and ensuring compliance, including dealing with HMRC
- Billing and finance of tax clients
- Attending meetings and networking events
- Continuing professional development to increase technical knowledge
- Process management
- Reviewing income tax/Class 4 NIC payments on account and reducing where appropriate to avoid unnecessary tax being paid
- Dealing with HMRC requests and enquiries as required
- Attendance at client meetings on own portfolio and accompanied by senior client owners as appropriate
- Identifying tax planning and advisory opportunities including income tax, NICs, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Taxes
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working within a personal tax environment and you will ideally be ATT/ CTA qualified. You will have intermediate IT skills and it is essential that you are familiar with personal tax softwares. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, alongside strong numerical and analytical skills. You will be able to work well under pressure, using your own initiative to plan and prioritise workloads. You will provide excellent customer service.
- 22 days’ holiday
- Study support
This is a leading practice based in Oxford that places emphasis on developing their employees. They are an open and sociable firm who are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.