Working with a small team, you will be responsible for supporting the firm's clients with a broad range of their accountancy needs.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a range of service users
- Completion of VAT returns from client records
- Preparing Corporation Tax and personal tax returns
- Liaising with clients, including details of year-end adjustments
- Assisting and supervising junior staff
- Regular reporting to Directors
The successful candidate will ideally be ACCA or ACA qualified, or equivalent and it is important that you have experience of both accountancy and tax. You will ideally have managerial experience from leading a team of accounting practitioners. Excellent communication skills, an excellent phone manner and customer service are very important along with a great ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have good IT skills and you will be a competent us
Our client is one of Oxfordshire’s most prestigious accounting practices firm looking to recruit an experienced individual to play a key role in its small, friendly team. They are a supportive organization committed to developing their staff so this is a great opportunity.