We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join an internationally reputable organisation based in North Oxfordshire for a period of up to 12 months - starting in January 2018. During this period, you will be responsible for managing and leading HR for the business with a focus on the recruitment process of temporary staff during their busy summer months.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, including headhunting for more senior positions
- Attending to employee relations queries
- Advising and guiding managers on the recruitment process and a variety of HR functions
- Assisting with staff welfare
- Managing a team of two Recruitment and HR Leads
- Assisting with other ad hoc generalist HR duties as necessary
The successful candidate will have strong generalist HR and Recruitment experience. You will have a strong HR background and will have demonstrable experience of in-house recruitment. It is pivotal that you are comfortable with and accustomed to an ever-changing, fast paced and challenging environment. You will be extremely detailed and organised, and you will be an excellent communicator with stakeholders at all levels. They are particularly interested in giving someone the opportunity to grow and develop in this role, as a step into their first Manager role, so if you are an experienced HR Advisor, or Coordinator looking to take the next step in your career this would be a great opportunity.
- 32 days’ holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
Our client is a key player in the international education sector in the county having won numerous awards for their work. They have experienced an exciting period of growth and are now looking for a HR and Recruitment Manager to support their commitment to their people agenda.