In this role, you will be responsible for managing the infrastructure of in-house recruitment within the business. You will be developing various approaches with the aim of attracting and selecting the right candidates.
Your key duties will include:
- Developing systems, processes and infrastructure used in the recruitment of candidates
- Ensuring that appropriate social and digital media is being used to attract the right audience
- Coaching and training managers to improve recruitment capability
- Managing an internal sourcing network
- Ensuring recruitment processes and systems are in line with legislation
- Analysing and acting on recruitment related data
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be qualified to degree level and it would be preferable if you are also CIPD qualified, in addition to having previous experience in a similar role. You should have excellent communication skills and able to build trust and credibility, as well as the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation. You must possess strong interpersonal, coaching and multi-tasking skills at both a strategic and operational HR level. You will be results focused and pragmatic in your approach.
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
Our client are leaders in their field and are committed to their delivery of outstanding research and technology services.