We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the very senior position of Head of Retail on a temporary basis in Central Oxford. There is no parking provided on site, so you will need to rely on public transport. To start ASAP and ongoing for a few weeks, with potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring targets and KPIs are met accordingly
- Carrying out payroll and making sure that employees are paid promptly and accurately
- Implementing all HR policies and procedures whilst ensuring that they are adhered to at all times
- Participating in Buying, and Merchandising tasks including ordering new stock
- Managing the use of e-commerce and the online shop.
It is essential that you have a strong background in retail within a senior management position. Involvement with e-commerce tasks is also highly desirable.
You must have a history of delivering against target, and achieving a high turnover.
You must also be able to work to ambitious financial deadlines and pressured turnaround times.
Previous experience in a managerial role will allow you to settle in to this position with ease. You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to get stuck in with the rest of the team.
Holiday pay is offered alongside a competitive hourly rate.
This is an excellent opportunity to get stuck in to a varied role which will allow you to be truly visible within the business.
Our client is a well-known outlet within Central Oxford and would allow you to receive excellent job satisfaction.