You will plan and execute research projects and analyse and report on findings to support consultancy projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Researching identified companies
- Preparing documents, data and arranging meetings
- Interpreting data and writing reports
- Contributing to internal and external presentations
It is essential that you are educated to degree level, or equivalent in a Life Science. You should also have an analytical mind and be able to use Excel and CRM databases.
- Free onsite parking
- 24 days holiday (increasing to 28) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised healthcare
Our client is a leading advisory firm unrivalled in their specialist experience and network of contacts. They are innovative in their approach to supporting businesses and their clients range from start-ups to blue chip companies.