Our trailblazing client is recruiting a confident and talented Business Development Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Driving field-based sales of specialist products and services;
- Relationship and account management;
- Engaging with stakeholders at networking events;
- Collaborating with senior staff to form business development strategy; and
- Acquiring and building business intelligence.
The role of Business Development Manager is incredibly varied, and as a result you will be highly organised in the face of competing priorities. It is essential that you have existing experience in sales and business development within life science industry. Your presentation skills will be highly-developed and you will be able to engage people at all levels.
You will be aware of current themes in the UK life sciences industry and will be able to demonstrate current knowledge of this specialist field. As such, you will be able to utilise your network of contacts to assist business development activities in this area. Access to your own vehicle and a full driving license is mandatory as this role will require considerable travel across the UK in and outside of usual work hours. Flexibility and adaptability will be key, as occasional overnight stays will be required to support networking events.
- Competitive salary
- Generous performance-based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare.
Our client is an established presence in its field and offers amazing career development opportunities.