An excellent opportunity for a graduate, or individual with equivalent marketing experience, to join an award winning creative agency. Your responsibilities will be incredibly varied and you will have the opportunity to get involved in pitches, project briefs, creative brainstorming and client meetings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact
- Supporting the business in both an administrative and client-facing function
- Assisting with creative briefs and projects
- Social media, e-campaigns and PR
- Attending client meetings with the Project or Account Manager
You will be a proactive, creative, organised individual with first class verbal and written communication skills and confidence when speaking with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity with lots of scope for progression for the right candidate.
Our client are a very close and passionate team who involve everyone in all projects to achieve the best. The team is expanding and looking for anyone who is enthusiastic about everything online, digital and creative and who strives for excellence. Benefits include commission on new business, subsidised gym membership, ride to work scheme and several social events throughout the year.