Working closely with the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating an annual calendar including onsite, offsite and special events.
Other responsibilities include:
- Strategic input into developing an exciting and engaging portfolio of events
- Onsite staff training as required
- General event logistics & transport
- Contract negotiation and budget management
- Internal and external communications
The successful applicant will have an excellent track record in organisation and management of events. You will have advanced presentation, negotiating and interpersonal skills necessary for effective management and communication. A flexible approach, with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure are highly desirable.
This company helps clients to achieve best-practice in design and management, and to successfully partner with the private sector.