Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be proactive in providing essential support to the rest of the marketing team.
You will hold responsibility for day to day decision making and crucial recommendations for efficiency and budget plans. This role is therefore an excellent opportunity for a candidate to get their foot in the door to an excellent company and expand their skillset.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing marketing communication material, including both print and web documentation
- Adapting material for use in local campaigns and activities
- Planning and organising trade exhibitions
- Coordinating future website enhancements from design through to implementation
- Developing social media marketing campaigns
- Maintaining internal databases
It is essential that you have significant experience in a similar marketing role. This can be within a client or agency-based environment. Although not essential, a degree in Marketing or a related field is highly desirable. You will be an exceptional communicator who is able to form friendly and professional relationships with ease. This must be evident in your written and spoken communication. Understanding of new technology, and how this can be used beneficially, will allow you to excel in this position. You must be forward-thinking and able to draw up new ideas autonomously.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Life assurance
- Free parking is available on site
Our client is a leading garden machinery manufacturer, whereby all employees share a common motivation for hard work.