You will be responsible for ensuring the business has a good supply of appropriate freelance resources to deliver projects. This position can be full or part time.
Other responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and managing freelance resources
- Negotiating rates and operating with agreed budgets
- Effective resource allocation
- Identifying gaps in resource pool
- Data analysis and reporting
- Database management
The successful candidate will have language knowledge and the ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure. You will have a good general business knowledge with excellent communication and negotiation skills. Experience of using social media for recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
With a flat management structure and a team of multilingual and multinational employees this is a fun and friendly working environment. Based in a rural open plan barn conversion with on-site parking, pension and healthcare options.