Our client is looking for an individual with plenty of initiative who can take existing project planning processes and turn them into a best practice solution.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating project plans
- Ensuring compliance with control standards
- Identify and prevent or resolve any issues
- Prepare reports and provide project overviews to Project Managers
The ideal candidate will be ambitious with proven commitment to personal career development and demonstrable experience having worked on a range of complex projects. A strong understanding of project planning, management and best practices is essential. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor your approach to suit different projects and team dynamics. Project Management qualifications would be advantageous.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free on-site parking
- Childcare vouchers and enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our client is an internationally renowned science facility located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. They provide excellent facilities and in some cases there is potential for flexible working hours.