We pride ourselves on providing a first rate recruitment service to both candidates and clients. Your predominant responsibility in this role will be to use your existing skills to continue the success of Allen Associates.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build strong relationships with clients through active communication both in person and by phone and email, working on specific vacancies alongside account management
- Build strong relationships with your candidates through active communication and knowledge of their job search, assisting them with their bespoke requirements
- Interview and assess potential candidates using both biographical and competency interview techniques
You will have a background either in HR/Recruitment or Account management/Sales as well as a strong customer focus. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, and ideally have a proven track record in a client facing role. You will be a real people person and you will want to work in a small, fun and collaborative team. You will be highly organised, tenacious and be able and ready to build lasting relationships with both candidates and clients.
At Allen Associates we are always developing, always innovating and always remain ahead of the game. If you have the skills to join us, we want to hear from you! This position will be rewarded by:
- A competitive salary, commission and bonus structure
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Onsite parking
- A generous Benefits package including Pension, Health Benefits, Income Protection
- Ongoing training and development
Allen Associates is a positive, dynamic and nurturing environment. A close-knit team, we all work incredibly hard but by offering an exceptionally high level of customer service we are rewarded by really making a difference to people’s careers and lives.