You will manage both accounts and projects to ensure successful delivery and provide a solid foundation for on-going business. There will be exciting opportunities for national and international travel.
Other responsibilities include:
- Understanding clients' strategic objectives
- Effective coordination of resources
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify solutions
- Financial forecasts and budget tracking
To be successful in this role you will have account management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in leading new business activities.
You will be joining a busy and successful agency in central Oxford with modern, open plan office. This organisation offers generous holiday and pension schemes, childcare vouchers, and there may be some opportunity for flexible working hours.