The role is to start as soon as possible and will be ongoing for 4 weeks, until the permanent employee starts in the position. This role would be ideal for a marketing candidate who is looking to advance their career by gaining specific skills within digital marketing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating the company’s various websites
- Assisting with the organisation of internal and external events
- Managing the advertising schedule, including the production of all advert copy and briefing the designer
- Implementing changes as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Attending key events
- Ensuring that all materials produced are in line with corporate identity and quality assurance requirements
- Responding to all enquiries via phone and email
This role would be ideal for a candidate who has previously worked within a similar position. Experience of marketing involving digitally-focussed tasks would allow you to excel in this role. For example, Social Media, SEO and website management will be highly beneficial.
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our Client believes in the importance of education and they are committed to ensuring that it is available for everyone. Their culture is progressive, forward-thinking and aimed at success.