It is essential that your communication skills are second to none and that you are a confident communicator at all levels. You must be proactive, tenacious and willing to get stuck in!
You will be pivotal in assisting the Marketing and Business Development team with planning the strategy of the company moving forwards.
Due to the varied tasks involved with this role, this is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start or progress their career in marketing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing and posting strategic communications
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing analytics
- Using InDesign in close detail to maximise potential of your publications
- Applying processes though the internal CRM system
- Working alongside the Marketing and Events coordinator to maintain up-to-date logs and audits
- Managing internal and on-site events and conferences
Previous experience of using InDesign is vital in this role due to the extent that it is used within the company. Similarly, a strong working knowledge of content management systems (e.g. Wordpress) and Google Analytics is desirable.
Although not essential, a background in marketing or a similar role will allow you to get your foot in the door and make a great impression with our client.
You must be highly organised, including having the ability to think proactively and use your initiative to find solutions to problems.
Communication skills must be first-class, including both your spoken and written English. This must also be evident in your conversations with clients and employees.
- Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate
- Extensive training will be provided, which will be a fantastic addition to your CV
Our client operates within several countries across Europe.