This is a brand-new position within a collaborative and close-knit team. If you are a creative problem solver able to work efficiently and suggest procedure improvements, this is an ideal role for you!
Your key duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact and responding to enquires
- Manage bookings and organise meetings
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- Stock control and coordination of equipment
- Manage biannual mailshot
- Collating quantitative data and maintain accurate records
To be successful in this role you will be a confident and professional communicator with excellent organisational skills. Competency in MS Office and an ability to work on your own initiative along with experience in administration is essential. Prior experience within an educational establishment would be beneficial.
Our client is a leading charity involved in multiple innovative projects and campaigns. You will be joining a team of passionate individuals based in central Oxford.