This is a newly created position for the perfect candidate to join an award-winning company and supportive and friendly team. You will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks as well as being the first point of contact for the office.
Your key duties will include:
- Organising and managing filing system
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Maintaining office area and keeping it clean and tidy
- Greeting both new and existing clients
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering supplies
To be successful in this role you will be a strong administrator and a naturally confident communicator with outstanding levels of customer service. You will need a driving licence and access to transport due to the rural location of our clients’ offices.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions
- Child care vouchers
- Personal development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
Our client is a rapidly growing start up based in a beautiful rural location in South West Oxfordshire. Their core values are at the heart of all their decisions and it is imperative that new team members come with these characteristics. Investors in People accredited, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really invest in their employees training and development.