The role of Procurement Executive is a key business support element at this international educational establishment. You will be responsible for ensuring that all the business’s product requirements are delivered with the required cost, quality and delivery targets.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Identifying suitable suppliers
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Managing delivery schedules
- Maximising supplier payment terms
- Ensuring top quality products are supplied
- Monitoring performance of products
- Ensuring best value is being offered
As the Procurement Executive, it is imperative that you are able to manage a large work load effectively with minimal supervision. Experience within purchasing and procurement is ideal as is any interaction with suppliers. You will be able to manage multiple projects effectively and be able to remain calm when under pressure.
Alongside generous holiday allowance, you will benefit from:
- Access to an onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities to develop
This is educational establishment offer a variety of courses to students. After a period of significant growth they are now seeking a Procurement Executive to join their friendly team.