An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding organisation to join the Purchasing team as their Administrator. Assisting the Project Managers with purchasing and co-ordinating all materials and components for their models. This is a busy and varied role and you will have the opportunity to develop the role and make it your own.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and sourcing credible suppliers
- Maintaining an accurate database
- Chasing outstanding and priority orders
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with suppliers
- Accelerating overdue purchase order
- Obtain feedback from the team on materials used
You should be confident, resilient and have a high attention to detail. You will be able to multitask and manage an ever changing workload effectively. You must be a self-starter with a proactive approach in order to be successful in this position. Strong MS Office skills and experience of SAGE 500 will be beneficial. It is vital that you have experience of managing supplier relationships.
The focus of this newly formed company is to develop innovative and exciting technology. They are keen to develop the successful candidate both personally and professionally.