Are you a driven, dynamic and collaborative individual looking for the next step in your career? This is a varied role where you will be responsible for general office administration and providing support to clients as well as the internal team and consultants. You will have the opportunity to liaise and build relationships with client in this fast-paced office where a strong team-ethos is key!
Your key duties will include:
- Organising webinars and training courses
- Preparing course materials and other supporting documents
- Liaising with both clients and suppliers
- Logistics of training programmes
- Compiling online and paper-based evaluations
To be successful in this role you will have had previous administration experience and have the ability to effectively prioritise your workload. As you will be liaising with clients you will be professional at all times and be very personable with great communication skills. French language skills are not essential but would be an advantage. Most importantly you will be a self-motivated team-player with a tenacious, can-do attitude.
- Potential for flexible working
- Excellent training opportunities
- Generous holiday entitlement
You will be joining an expanding team of leading global provider of professional training and development. They have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working through long term partnerships with clients.