We are looking for an articulate and engaging candidate with impeccable interpersonal skills to take on this exciting Receptionist position on a temporary basis in Oxfordshire.
Please ensure that you can commit to 23rd – 27th October before applying!
You will be the main point of contact for all visitors and guests and your main duties will include:
- Answering caller enquiries and directing them appropriately in a helpful and professional manner
- Greeting visitors and direct them accordingly in a helpful and professional manner
- Managing the visitor pass system.
- Managing post/courier deliveries and pick-ups to reception
- General admin duties as required
- Maintaining good housekeeping of the reception area
- Managing travel arrangements for visitors as required
You will be able to communicate well with others, both in writing and your spoken communication. You will be dealing with colleagues and external customers so you must be polite and provide excellent customer service. You must also have a courteous telephone manner.
You will be highly organised, possess time management skills and be able to meet deadlines. You must be able to produce work to an excellent standard whilst working under a great deal of pressure.
This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to hone their administration skills to a high level.
- It is based within a warm, friendly and welcoming team
- A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay
- You will have an excellent opportunity to expand your skillset and improve your experience
The client fosters a progressive and innovative ethos. If you are looking for an amazing opportunity in a sociable and friendly environment, this could be the perfect role for you!
If you are keen to apply, please email us your CV, covering letter and required salary details, to email@example.com.