We have registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and confident Accounts Assistant to join a growing organisation based in West Oxfordshire. This organisation is looking for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to work 15 hours over 3 days (preferably, but there might be some flexibility around this). As the Accounts Assistant you will be working within a small and friendly team in a varied role.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
As the Accounts Assistant some of your duties will include:
- Sales invoicing
- Entering cost figures into their job costing software
- Processing expenses
- Purchase ledge invoicing
- Reconciling statements and accounts
- General ad hoc finance and admin duties
Accounts Assistant Experience
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an Accounts Assistant position and you will be a competent Sage user/have experience of working competently with other software systems. You will be a friendly team player who is extremely well organised and a natural multi-tasker working to set deadlines. You will also have strong Microsoft skills.
Accounts Assistant Rewards
As the Accounts Assistant you will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus the days between Christmas and the New year
- 3% pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus
- Free parking
- Great socials (punting, wine tasting, wake boarding!)
- Weekly Fruit Delivery, biscuits/snacks on tap
- Break-out area wit pool table and Xbox
Based near Witney, OX29, there is onsite parking available
Our client is a growing property consultancy and they are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit and hard-working team.