Finance and Sales Administrator
Are you a pro-active and focused individual who enjoys a challenge of managing a dual-role. If so, then you will be interested in our newly registered Finance and Sales Administrator role in which you will join a successful, well-established and market leading French parent company (70% market share). You will support both the sales admin and account functions teams in accordance with company policies.
Finance and Sales Administrator Responsibilities
As the Finance and Sales Administrator, your duties will include:
- Receive and process all purchase invoices
- Processing monthly expense claims
- Support the sales team with answering calls and process order and quotes
- Customer and prospect database management
- Monitor and process credit control, cash allocation and purchase invoicing
Finance and Sales Administrator Experience
To be a successful Finance and Sales Administrator, it is important that you have a basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles. You must be pro-active and have excellent interpersonal skills. It is key that you have a strong understanding of the working of an office environment and that you have a key eye for detail.
Finance and Sales Administrator Rewards
As the Finance and Sales Administrator, you will benefit from:
- 20 days holiday
- Life Cover
- Flexibility around the 9am-5pm start and finish times
- The Chance to travel to France for company get-togethers/celebrations
Our client is based in Wallingford (OX10). On-site parking is available
Our client is a subsidiary of a well-established thriving French company that is family run. They are looking for a Finance and Sales Administrator to join their friendly and collaborative team.