Audit Semi-Senior/ Senior
We have just registered a fantastic opportunity within a well-established organisation. If you are looking to further your experience and knowledge within accountancy audits, this is the role for you!
You will receive superb training to allow you to run audit assignments from start to finish and can supervise a small team.
Please note that our client has offices based within Oxford, Reading, Newbury and Southampton so bare this in mind when applying.
Audit Semi-Senior/ Senior Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Attend in depth training sessions regarding audit assignments
- Manage the running of audits to ensure they meet deadlines
- Liaising with clients
- Responsible for a small team when needed
Audit Semi-Senior/ Senior Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will be an ACA/ ACCA trainee accountant, possibly qualified. You will have experience within an audit team carrying out similar duties. You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to remain calm under pressure. Meeting deadlines is essential for this role so you will have excellent organisational skills. You will be a team player and be happy to take the lead on projects.
Audit Semi-Senior/ Senior Rewards
Some of the benefits you receive are as follows:
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance, 2x your salary
- Income protection insurance
- Corporate Health Cash Plan
Our client is located within Oxford, OX2. There is possibility for this role to be based within one of their other offices in Reading, Newbury or Southampton.
Working within a friendly, supportive and dynamic environment. Our client offers fantastic support to further your career. They are looking for a Audit Semi-Senior/Senior to join their fun team on a permanent basis.