We have registered an urgent need for a commercially savvy VAT expert to join an industry leading client in Oxford.
Working as a VAT Manager, you will provide a critical VAT advice service to a range of businesses.
A true specialist, you will guide your internal and external clientele through the many complicated VAT related issues in preparation for HMRC involvement.
VAT Manager Responsibilities
- Lead on all VAT business undertaken, ensuring the department grows through active business development and networking
- Regular communication with HMRC
- Recognising new opportunities for additional business, including consultancy projects
- Evaluation of VAT returns
- Provision of VAT advice in line with current legislation
- Guidance on structuring the VAT submission process in a timely manner
VAT Manager Experience
- Clearly, you will need to be an experienced VAT professional, with a wealth of expertise leading on a range of VAT services.
- You must be incredibly organised, able to manage the VAT journey successfully and ahead of schedule.
- A strong leader, you will hold an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CTA qualification.
- Networking and business development will come naturally to you.
- With impeccable attention to detail, advanced IT skills must also be evident on your CV.
VAT Manager Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, the appointed candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
Based in Central Oxford, there is no parking available onsite, so you must be able to commute via public transport.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation, who maintain an impressive local presence. This company prides itself on employing the highest calibre of staff and continuing to evolve and develop constantly.