Temporary Accounts and Payroll Assistant (30 hours per week)
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Accounts Administrator to join a fantastic organisation based in Central Oxford. Due to the location, there is no parking available, and you will be expected to work from the office daily. Please only apply if you are comfortable working in the office. This position will be for 30 hours per week, spread over 5 days (Monday to Friday).
You will be responsible for supporting the Accountant with a range of fiscal tasks, performing your duties accurately and efficiently. This will cover managing the internal monthly payroll in a meticulous fashion.
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately and have sound experience of accounts administration, finance support and payroll management.
Temporary Accounts and Payroll Assistant (30 hours per week) Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Ensuing the monthly payroll records are current and accurate
- Timely payroll submission, including producing reports and liaising with HMRC
- Posting all charges and credits, issuing invoices
- Reconciling payments and donations chasing unpaid charges
- Responding to queries punctually and professionally
- Auditing annual accounts
- Liaising with utility companies
- Completing any financial administration as required
Temporary Accounts and Payroll Assistant (30 hours per week) Requirements
- You will be a Finance professional looking to work in a friendly and prestigious organisation. An AAT or similar qualification would be ideal.
- With previous experience of a range of finance systems, you will be able to hit the ground running and support the team with the essential transactional duties.
- You will be an experienced accounting professional who can make a positive impression immediately.
- Advanced Excel, with experience of Pivot Tables and V Look Ups would be ideal. If you have used Opera this would also be an advantage.
- You must be flexible and willing with a helpful and personable attitude. The team are tight knit and friendly – you will add value and assimilate quickly.
Temporary Accounts and Payroll Assistant (30 hours per week) Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay, and the chance to work in a celebrated field will add immense value.
Our client is based in Central Oxford. There is no parking on site, but the public transport routes run close by.
Our client is hugely respected and fosters a warm and friendly culture – this role is perfect for a diligent finance candidate seeking a new challenge.