We have registered an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a small finance team at a modern and growing organisation based in Chalgrove. As the Accounts Assistant, you will report directly to the Management Accountant, taking ownership of the Accounts Purchase Ledger whilst working collaboratively with the wider Administration and Finance team to ensure process efficiency.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
As the Accounts Assistant, some of your duties will include:
- Processing and reviewing invoices, credit notes, expenses and credit card orders
- Processing supplier and staff payments
- Responding to staff and supplier queries
- Managing the Purchase ledger database
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting in other ad-hoc accounting duties
Accounts Assistant Experience
The Accounts Assistant will likely have previous experience as an Accounts Assistant and will hold an AAT Level 2/3 qualification. You must have good Microsoft Office skills and prior experience using Oracle is desirable. As the Accounts Assistant, you will have to respond to a variety of queries from a range of people, therefore you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Accounts Assistant Rewards
In addition to invaluable experience the Accounts Assistant will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Offices based in a beautiful, remote location.
- The opportunity to work on exciting companywide projects.
- Offers of training and development.
Located in Chalgrove, OX44, there is parking available on-site and due to the remote location, it is only accessible by car. The team are currently working remotely.
Our client optimises customer experiences for clients across the world using expert technology. As the Accounts Assistant, you will work within a friendly and collaborative finance and administration team. There is a strong sense of community at this organisation and they will make you feel welcomed from day one.