In this position you will be ideally placed to implement your accountancy study skills and manage your own portfolio of clients. With much room for development, this is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to develop their practice career, or a fully qualified accountant to utilize their skills and develop managerial responsibility in a supportive, friendly team environment.
- Client annual accounts end-to-end preparation
- Assist with VAT calculations, registration/de-registration and VAT return submission
- Prepare year-end journals for clients
- Client representation and liaison with HMRC and Companies House
- Self-assessment tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships and property investors
- Developing and managing a small team
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable commitment to developing their career in Accounting. It is essential to have practice experience for this position and you will ideally be ACCA/ ICAEW/ CIMA qualified. You will have great attention to detail and be highly organised, working in a process driven manner for a range of different clients. You will be a confident user of Excel and a great communicator who is able to develop a strong, professional rapport with your clients. You will be keen to develop your management skills and work towards becoming a senior member of the team.
Our client is a family-run accountancy practice that has experienced a great deal of growth in recent years and are looking to expand their friendly and supportive team. This is a fantastic environment to take your next steps in your Finance career. Please be aware that vehicle access is required to reach their site.