Accounts Administrator Responsibilities
As an Accounts Administrator your duties will include:
- Prepare and process supplier payments
- Collate and check invoices and other documentation ready for input
- Assist with audits, credit control and monthly accruals, prepayments and journals
- Deal with queries from internal departments, suppliers and other external contacts via email and telephone
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties such as filing and other duties as required
Accounts Administrator Experience
To be a successful candidate for the Accounts Administrator position, you will have a background of working in accounts and happy using financial software such as SAGE. Desirably you will have completed or in the middle of you AAT studies, however if you are qualified by experience, you will also be considered. You will have good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Outlook and Excel and have strong communication skills at all levels. You will be detail-orientated and be able to work in an organised and efficient manner.
Accounts Administrator Rewards
As an Assistant Account, you will benefit from:
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Working closely with the chief accountant
- Annual bonus scheme
Our client is based in North Oxfordshire (OX25). On-site parking is available.
Our client designs and manufactures world leading GPS products and is keen to find a detail-oriented Accounts Administrator to join their team. They want their employees to progress and they have a supportive, friendly culture which enables you to do so.