Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
As the Accounts Assistant, your duties will include:
- Recording purchase orders, deliveries and invoices
- Preparation of payment runs in accordance with the payments timetable
- Assistance with a variety of audit related tasks
- Help cover and support other Account functions or roles as required
Accounts Assistant Experience
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you will need to be educated to at least sixth form level and preferably AAT part qualified. You must have a good working knowledge of Excel and have excellent attention for detail. It will be beneficial if you have a variety of work experience and if you have a problem-solving mentality
Accounts Assistant Rewards
As the Accounts Assistant, you will benefit from:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Care
- Life Assurance
- Development Opportunities
- This is a great opportunity to really make the role your own!
Our client is based in Abingdon (OX14). On-site parking is available.
Our client is a busy and innovative health and science organisation based in South Oxfordshire. They have a vibrant staff culture and are keen to support their employees in developing their careers.