Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
Day to day duties will include:
- Assisting with credit management cash processing
- Maintaining customer accounts
- Recording and inputting PGN charges
- Support the Shipping Officer and Purchase Ledger Assistant with tasks
Accounts Assistant Experience
To succeed as the Accounts Assistant, you must:
- Have previous experience of working in an accounts office environment
- Have a thorough understanding of accounting and administrative procedures
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and be computer literate
- Be an excellent communicator and highly numerate
Our client is based in Bicester (OX26). Parking is available on site.
Our client is a leading business in the engineering sector and they look to enhance customer satisfaction and generate profitable business growth through continual improvement.