Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
As the Accounts Assistant, your duties will include:
- Monitor, support and analyse project accounting procedures
- Assist with preparing the annual financial report
- Credit control and input of payments
- Monitor pre-payments, accruals including accrued and deferred income
Accounts Assistant Experience
To be a successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant role, you will have an AAT Foundation qualification and be a confident, advanced user of Excel and SAP. You will have a minimum of 2 years hands on experience within a relevant role and have a clear, good understanding of accounting. It’s important that you have the ability to work well within a team and strong communication skills at all levels both written and verbal.
Accounts Assistant Rewards
As the Accounts Assistant, you will benefit from:
- We have 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
- Death in service of 2 x salary
- Medicash which covers dentist, optician and alternative therapies, up to certain values.
Our client is based within South Oxfordshire (OX44), there is also plenty of on-site parking available.
Our client is a very well-established global business who are at the forefront of their chosen industry. There is a real sense of family within the organisation and their employees are very well looked after. They are now looking for an Accounts Assistant who is looking to progress their career to join their dedicated, hardworking and sociable team.