Accounts Assistant (Part-Time) Responsibilities
As the Accounts Assistant, your duties will include:
- Monthly review and preparation of sales ledger invoices
- Daily maintenance and checking of receipt cash book
- Analysis of supplier invoices and issue of petty cash
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties when needed
Accounts Assistant (Part-Time) Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have previous experience working within an office environment and desirably be educated to a degree level. You will have excellent communication skills and have a methodical approach with high attention to detail. Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial but you must have a willingness to learn and be able to work well as part of a team.
Accounts Assistant (Part-Time) Rewards
As the Accounts Assistant, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Pension Scheme
- Free lunches!
Our client is located in Oxford (OX2) and has on-site parking available.
A well-established educational organisation that have a great reputation, based in fantastic grounds, are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their inclusive and supportive environment on a part-time basis.