Accounts Executive Responsibilities
As the Accounts Executive, your duties will include:
- Take responsibility for purchase ledger
- Produce accurate sales invoices
- Process all personal expenses, petty cash and credit card
- Cash book payments
Accounts Executive Experiences
To be a successful Accounts Executive, you must be an intermediate user of Excel and word. SAGE experience is highly desirable, but those people who don’t have SAGE experience but have worked with other ERP finance software (perhaps those pertaining to smaller/medium sized businesses such as XERO/Quickbooks), will also be considered. You will be self-sufficient, confident and have strong attention to detail along with having a sense of humour with a friendly disposition.
Accounts Executive Rewards
As the Accounts Executive, you will benefit from:
- 22 days holiday (plus an additional 3 between Christmas and New Year)
- 3% Pension after three months
- Regular team nights out, break-out areas at work and a friendly, down-to-earth environment
Our client is based in West Oxfordshire (OX29), on-site parking is available.
Our client has a UK-wide portfolio for consultancy and software services. They are now looking for an Accounts Executive to join their team in a supportive and friendly environment.