Accounts Payable Assistant Responsibilities
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, your duties will include:
- Review, investigate and action unapproved POs, unused POs and good receipted but not yet invoiced
- Analysing and improving complex PO creation/processes
- Gaining valuable project management experience
- Setting up fixed assets on the register
Accounts Payable Assistant Experience
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, it is essential that you will have experience within an accounts payable function or have been exposed to AP in your work. You will be at an intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and have strong attention to detail. Netsuite experience would be highly desirable but not essential.
Accounts Payable Assistant Rewards
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will benefit from:
- Working with an exceptional peer group in an industry leading business
- On site parking
- Professional, open and close-knit culture
Our client is based in Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14)
Our client is a growing, global biotech business who, owing to expansion, are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their friendly team on a fixed term contract.