Accounts Trainee Responsibilities
Your day to day duties will include:
- Preparing accounts
- Protect and secure client books and records
- Submit CPE records in a timely manner
- Carrying out accounting other tasks and projects as needed
Accounts Trainee Experience
To be a successful Accounts Trainee, you will:
- Have previous accounts experience
- Currently be studying AAT or about to start
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident and able to work well under pressure
- Be able to analyse data
- Be a team player
Accounts Trainee Rewards
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package including:
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Flexible working
- Central office location
- Please note working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Our client’s offices are based in central Oxford (OX1) and therefore benefit from excellent public transport links.
Our client is an established Chartered Accounting firm that is looking for a committed, personable Accounts Trainee to join their successful team.