Assistant Accountant Responsibilities
As an Assistant Accountant your duties will include:
- Prepare and process supplier payments
- Undertake the preparation of Management Accounts
- Responsible for credit control and processing monthly accruals, prepayments and journals
- Prepare monthly reports for the management team
- Work with financial manager to prepare budgets
Assistant Accountant Experience
To be successful as the Assistant Accountant, it is essential to have experience within accounts using some kind of finance software application. Also, it is likely that you will be at AAT level (either part/fully qualified) or qualified by experience. You will need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be a clear thinker who works methodically and accurately under pressure.
Assistant Accountant Rewards
As an Assistant Account, you will benefit from:
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Working closely with the chief accountant
- Annual bonus scheme
Our client is based in North Oxfordshire (OX25). On-site parking is available.
Our client designs and manufactures world leading GPS products and is keen to find a detail oriented assistant accountant to join their team. They want their employees to progress and they have a supportive, friendly culture which enables you to do so.