Are you a methodical and detail-oriented individual, who has experience working in an accounting practice? If so, then you will be interested in this exciting new role we have registered as an Assistant Accountant, in a fast-growing organisation. As an Assistant Accountant, you will be working with a range of clients assisting them with management of their accounts, VAT calculations and corporate tax returns. Additionally, you will provide accountancy support to the rest of the members of the team.
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities
As the Assitant Accountant your duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing VAT calculations for various scheme and submit returns
- Preparing corporate tax returns
- Preparing Self-Assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and LLP’s
- Supporting members of the team with VAT and Bookkeeping guidance
Assistant Accountant Experience
As the Assistant Accountant, you will have a keen attention to detail and have a team orientated attitude. You will have experience working of in an accounting practice as a Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant or Accountant. It is likely you will be at least AAT level 4 qualified or possibly part qualified ACCA.
Assistant Accountant Rewards
As the Assitant Accountant you will receive excellent benefits which include:
- 22 days growing to 30 (plus bank holidays)
- Training and exam funding
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health care scheme
- Team social events
- Free parking
Our client is located in Wantage, OX12, there is free on-site parking available.
Our client is an award-winning accountancy practice who have large growth plans and looking for an Assistant Accountant to join into their journey. They want all employees to develop their careers and enjoy working within a fun, yet hardworking and dedicated team