Client Accounts Manager Responsibilities
As the Client Accounts Manager, your duties will include:
- Preparation of VAT calculations and returns
- Preparation and review of management and year end accounts, client payrolls, budgets and cash flows
- Preparation of VAT calculations and VAT returns
- Dealing with corporation and income tax
- Improving working papers and accounts checklists
Client Accounts Manager Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will ideally be a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant and have worked in an accountancy practice managing a portfolio of clients and possibly a small team (although this isn’t essential). You will be adept at using a variety of accounting packages and be a self-motivated and driven individual who is a strong communicator at all levels both written and verbal. You will have a desire for continuous improvement and have the ability to work to strict deadlines in a challenging environment.
Client Accounts Manager Rewards
As the Client Accounts Manager, you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowance – 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
They are based in South Oxfordshire (OX4). There is parking on-site.
Our client is an expanding and very well-established accountancy practice in Oxfordshire. They are now looking for a Client Accounts Manager to join their team.