In this role, your responsibility will be to advise and assist clients on tax compliance, audit, and with the preparation of accounts. In addition, you will be supervising trainees and supporting directors as and when required.
- Build good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Supervision and preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Preparation or review of research and development calculations.
- Managing audits from planning through to completion
- Taking on and managing new clients
To be considered for this role, you will be ACA/ ACCA qualified or part-qualified, or equivalent, and you will have strong experience in working in an accounting practice. You will also possess strong accounting skills and statutory experience as well as having good time management and organizational skills. You will also have good interpersonal skills and you will have a client focused attitude. It is also essential that you are a competent user of Microsoft Office.
Our client is a leading, well established accountancy practice is looking to appoint an experienced Client Manager to be part of their dynamic and growing organization.