Credit Controller Responsibilities
As a Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal and external personnel to resolve issues
- Assisting customers with their account queries daily
- Raising and processing credits
- Receipt of remittances via BACs & cheque
- Allocation of remittances to debtor accounts
Credit Controller Experience
To be successful as the Credit Controller you will be able to prioritise and manage your time effectively. It is essential to have a few years’ experience within a credit controller role and have strong IT skills. It is important to have good communication skills across all levels and have good attention to detail.
Credit Controller Rewards
As a Credit Controller you will receive excellent benefits including:
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection scheme
- Death in Service 4x Salary
- Staff discount on company products
They are based in South Oxfordshire, Abingdon (OX14) On-site parking is available.
This is an international firm with a household name, who are seen as one of the leaders in the sector that they operate in. They have a hardworking, yet lively and enjoyable culture and are now looking for a Credit Controller to join them.