We have registered an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a small finance team, based in Central Oxford. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will aid the finance function at this professional services business, assisting in various day-to-day financial transactions.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities
As the Finance Assistant some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Managing the administration of petty cash and the purchase ledger
- Processing client and office accounting transactions
- Preparing cheques and bank transfers
- Issuing credit control statements
- Assisting with management reports
- Assisting the preparation of annual accounts and the firm’s annual budget
Finance Assistant Experience
The Finance Assistant will likely have previous experience as a Finance Administrator or an Accounts Admin, preferable in a smaller business. The ideal candidate will ideally have a bookkeeping or AAT qualification, those part-qualified will also be considered. Knowledge of Credit Control or Accounts Payable would be beneficial and it is essential that you have strongexcel skills.
Finance Assistant Rewards
As the Finance Assistant you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 4 half days to volunteer for charity
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Central location with access to plenty of shops and restaurants
Based in Central Oxford, OX1, there is no on-site parking however there are excellent public transport links (the train station is only a 10-minute walk away)
This is a brilliant company to work for with a friendly and collaborative working environment. As the Finance Assistant you will feel part of this small finance team from day one. This client focused organisation are extremely detailed orientated, as the Finance Assistant you will play a vital role in the Finance function of this organisation.