Finance Assistant Responsibilities
As the Finance Assistant, your duties will include:
- Daily management of the accounts email inbox
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Entering invoices onto the invoice & finance systems
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Support Assistant Accountant as necessary with payroll tasks
- Assisting with financial planning and budgeting
Finance Assistant Experience
To be a successful Finance Assistant it is likely that you will be educated to AAT/NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent. You will be confident working with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel) and you will be an excellent communicator, and a self-starter, with the ability to manage your own workload.
Finance Assistant Rewards
As the Finance Assistant you will receive benefits such as:
- 27 days holiday
- Possibility of flexible working with earlier/later start times
- Great staff facilities
- Peaceful surroundings
Our client is based in Oxford (OX4). There is limited on-site parking available.
Our client makes a real difference to the lives of thousands of vulnerable people each year, and with a hardworking and supportive ethos they value all members of staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a not-for-profit organisation.