Finance Manager Responsibilities
As the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- Providing guidance on the application of financial policies, processes and systems
- Develop budgets and monthly forecasts
- Prepare and process payments to suppliers of goods and services
- Provide strategic direction regarding the annual work plan
- Plan and implement periodic field visits in order to review grant implementation and reporting processes
Please note that this role involves overseas travel
Finance Manager Experiences
To be a successful Finance Manager, it is essential that you have a few years progressive finance experience and can demonstrate experience of staff supervision. You will likely have an accounting qualification but those who are qualified by experience will also be considered. You will have strong numeracy skills and be an organised and self-sufficient individual. It’s preferable to have strong project management skills and be intermediate to advanced level within MS Excel.
Finance Manager Rewards
As the Finance Manager, you will receive some great benefits:
- 26 days paid holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- After completion of the probation period, you will be enrolled into company pension scheme
- Wednesday afternoons are dedicated for professional development
Our client is located in Oxford (OX2).
Our client is very focused to achieving their mission within the public health sector and are looking for a hardworking Finance Manager to join their ambitious team.