Finance Manager Responsibilities
As the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- Manage the Finance team and collaborate with those responsible for financial planning and analysis
- Audit planning and annual financial pack creation
- Control the organisations accounts across all regions
- Analyse and lead improvements including treasury, invoice, debt management, payroll and financial accounting systems
Finance Manager Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will be a very experienced finance professional who has worked in a similar capacity before in which you have led a finance team. You will be a qualified accountant, however if you are qualified by experience, this will also be accepted. It’s essential that you can demonstrate experience of cash flow, budgeting and process improvement. Good time management is key, and you will be a strong communicator at all levels.
Finance Manager Rewards
As the Finance Manager, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Life Insurance
- Additional ‘Duvet Day’
- Working from home is also available for the right candidate
Our client is located in Littlemore (OX4). There is on-site parking available.
Our client has grown extensively over the past 20 years from a small Oxford based agency to a multinational organisation with offices worldwide. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their fast-paced, challenging but extremely exciting environment and support their small accounting team who’s plans are to grow rapidly within the next few years.