Finance Team Leader Responsibilities
As the Finance Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Preparation and analysis of management accounts which will be passed onto senior management
- Manage the month end process and monthly accruals, pre-payments and journals
- Accountable for team projects and deliverables
- Ensure processes and tasks are compliant to company policies and processes
- Managing and leading a team, which is a functional sub-set of a department
Finance Team Leader Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must have experience managing a high performing team and be qualified or studying towards an accountancy qualification or relevant experience. You will have strong knowledge of Microsoft packages and accounting software. It’s key that you are a driven, self-starter who can meet deadlines and acts with integrity. You will also be able to communicate clearly and be able to adapt to different changes within the team or workload.
Finance Team Leader Rewards
As the Finance Team Leader, you will benefit from:
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Working closely with the chief accountant
- Annual bonus scheme
Our client is based in North Oxfordshire (OX25). On-site parking is available.
Our client designs and manufactures world leading GPS products and is keen to find a detail-oriented Finance Team Leader who can organise and develop a small team. They want their employees to progress and they have a supportive, friendly culture which enables you to do so. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of the role and make a big difference in the organisation.