Financial Accountant Responsibilities
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Assisting with ensuring standard processes and controls are followed
- Support with improving the month end process and include the preparation and review of KPI’s
- Working closely with auditors and dealing with audit queries
- Alongside the tax advisors, ensure correct tax treatment reported and full compliance with tax legislation
Financial Accountant Experience
To be a successful candidate for the Financial Accountant position, you will have external reporting experience (IFRS, UK GAAP) and a good understanding of statutory accounts, interim and annual report preparation. You will have strong financial accounting knowledge and be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office including outlook and excel.
Financial Accountant Rewards
As the Financial Accountant, you will benefit from:
- Working with an exceptional peer group in an industry leading business
- On site parking
- Professional, open and close-knit culture
Our client is based in Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14)
Our client is a growing, global pharmaceutical business who, owing to expansion, are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant. They are close-knit, friendly team who have a sense of humour in a professional, hard-working environment.