Financial Reporting Manager Responsibilities
- Responsibility to oversee the month end process ensuring accuracy and timelines met. Undertake key reviews over month end and prepare reports for CFO.
- Preparation of the financial statements and other external reporting requirements.
- Ensure newly established processes both within R2R and impacting month end, are working effectively and ensuring the controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Ensure that risks within the Financial Reporting team are reviewed, identified and managed on an ongoing basis.
- Responsibility for calculating the share based payment charge.
- Liaise and work with the third-party Tax providers
- Ownership of key treasury activities including managing cash balances
- Liaise with the external auditors and manage the audit processes.
- Working with HR to prepare and compile the Directors Remuneration report
Financial Reporting Manager Experience
- Previous experience working to tight month end deadlines and need to maintain high levels of compliance to controls.
- Strong understanding of IFRS GAAP.
- Strong focus on continuous improvements and working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience in managing and developing individuals.
- Demonstrated strength in seeking to drive change and ensure Finance is always focused on ‘adding value’ to the business it supports
- Good understanding of US GAAP.
- Working knowledge of Tax covering corporation tax, R&D Tax credit.
- Previous experience in NetSuite.
Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14)
Our client is a leading biotech business in South Oxfordshire who are recruiting for an experienced Finance Reporting Manager to join their friendly team.